ITZY is one of the hottest acts on the Korean pop scene – and we’re so excited to give our Just Jared readers a chance to know them even better.
After exploding onto the charts globally with their debut single “Dalla Dalla” in 2019, the K-pop girl group has only continued to impress with their charming and powerful personalities and infectious hits, including “Icy” and “Wannabe.”
Most recently, the girls dropped the music video for their confident and catchy end-of-summer banger “Not Shy,” the title track from their brand new mini-album of the same name, which finds the group chasing down a truck driver in hot pursuit of some yummy desserts, and delivering some incredible choreography while doing so.
Members of K-Pop Girl Group ITZY and Fun Facts
Yeji 10 Facts
1. I find myself pouting my lips a lot these days like a duck.
2. I prefer to eat watermelon, instead of drink water in the morning.
3. I like to eat a variety of side dishes as a meal.
4. I find comfort in hugging my doll while sleeping.
5. I just learned how to wink.
6. I like to go to bed late and wake up late.
7. My favorite workout is Pilates.
8. I love all types of snacks.
9. I like sparkling drinks, especially soda.
10. I am not afraid of bugs.
Lia 10 Facts
1. My favorite color is light blue.
2. I love my downtime when I get to just relax.
3. One of my favorite snacks is Salt and Vinegar Chips.
4. Out of the five of us, I would say that I am the slowest in the morning.
5. My dog's name is Bella.
6. I am always sleepy and ready for a nap.
7. I am very sensitive and cry easily.
8. I like to sing when I take a shower.
9. I generally love spicy food, but am not always able to handle the spice.
10. I get scared easily.
Ryujin 10 Facts
1. I’m not good at riding the Viking ships at amusement parks.
2. I love to swim.
3. I used to have a cat, that I miss dearly.
4. Horror movies are not my favorite.
5. I passed my driver’s test and got my license about a month ago.
6. I’m really into jazz music these days.
7. My mom and dad are the same age.
8. I used to do Taekwondo when I was younger.
9. I’m hooked on the Korean Drama It’s Okay to Not Be Okay.
10. I don’t like to eat super sweet or salty foods.
Chaeryeong 10 Facts
1. As I have gotten older, I have noticed that I cannot eat spicy food like I used to when I was younger.
2. I just found out that three of my wisdom teeth have already grown in.
3. I like to be lazy sometimes.
4. I don’t like rainy days.
5. I prefer to dance in the dark, then in the light.
6. I only need my alarm to go off once in the morning to wake me up. I don’t ever need to snooze it.
7. I have a sleeping habit, where I put my hand in the pillowcase when I sleep.
8. I’m not great at playing board games.
9. I love chocolate.
10. Whenever I have trouble falling asleep, I will play ocean wave sounds off my phone.
Yuna 10 Facts
1. I like to be independent.
2. I love all types of pizzas, especially Hawaiian pizza, sweet potato pizza, and steak pizza.
3. I find myself eating Western food more than Korean food.
4. I find shiny, colorful things mesmerizing.
5. While I am in hair and makeup, I like to track food delivery apps.
6. I try to drink a lot of tea every day.
7. I love the color pink.
8. I eat dinner with Lia a lot.
9. I’m into making crafts these days. It makes me happy to give homemade presents to the people I love.
10. I really, really love MIDZY. ❤